How do you intend to access the ballot?

Select one:

1. Assembly Nomination

2. Political Party Candidate Petition

3. Unaffiliated Candidate Petition

4. Write-in Affidavit

All candidates for United States representative or senate should contact the Federal Election Commission for campaign finance information and other requirements not addressed at the state level.

Federal Election Commission
999 E. Street, NW
Washington, DC 20463

Voluntary Term Limits Declaration

Candidates for US Senate and US Representative can choose to submit a voluntary term limits declaration form to the Secretary of State no later than 15 days before ballot certification.

U.S. Senate term limits declaration (PDF)

U.S. Representative term limits declaration (PDF)