If you already have a user ID and password, log in to your account.
What is a charitable organization?
organization" refers to any organization or person who is or claims to be established for charitable purposes. It is not limited to
specific tax-exempt categories used by the Internal Revenue Service
The definition of a charitable organization is very broad, and includes anyone who makes a charitable appeal or who suggests that there is a charitable purpose for any solicitation. 
Why do I need an account?
You must create an account before registering an organization. The user account ties the organization's filings together. Only people with access to this account can file documents or make changes to the organization's records.
How do I create an account?
- Enter the authorized officer for the charitable organization. What is an authorized officer?
- Enter an email address. Our office will use this email address to contact the organization about its account and filings. Examples might include resetting a password, sending reminders about due dates, or sending receipts for payments.
- Enter a daytime telephone number.
- Enter the organization's Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
- Click on "Create Account".
I created an account. What's next?
An email with your new user ID and password will be sent to the email address entered on the form.
Log in to your account with the user ID and password to:
- Fill out and sign registration forms.
- Sign solicitation notices or campaign financial reports.
- Pay filing and late fees.
- Change the organization's fiscal year.
- File an extension.
I tried to create an account, but it said that the FEIN already exists. What does that mean?
If the FEIN already exists in our records, then someone has already created an account for this charity. You can only have one user account for each federal employer identification number (FEIN). Check with other officers or representatives of your organization. If you need assistance, contact us at (303) 894-2200, option 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
 6-16-103, C.R.S.