How to file a conflict of interest
- Under “Conflict of Interest Online System”, click on “Search or File Conflict of Interest Disclosures”.
- Click on “Create New Filing”, located on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter all fields required. These are marked with a red asterisk (*).
- To insert attachments, the “yes” bullet must be marked. Click on “Submit”; the “Manage Attachments” will appear.
- Click on “Browse” to insert a PDF or Text file. Enter “Attachment Description”; then click “Add Attachment”.
- Click on “Continue” to insert another attachment or “Previous Page” to go back. Once an attachment has been added, it will be shown with an option to delete.
- Up to 5 files may be inserted per filing.
- At the bottom, click on “Continue” or “Submit” to continue or “Previous Page” to go back.
- On the Confirmation page, please review all entries and confirm information before clicking “Accept”. If changes need to be made, you may click on “Previous Page” to correct information.
- The online payment for the fee can be paid in two ways: by credit card or prepaid account.
- Once this information is entered, please click on “Pay Now”, the screen with a PDF file for a certificate will appear, at which time you may print out this official document.
- To begin a new filing, click on “Create a New Filing”.