- Candidates and candidate committees whose office does not appear on a 2015 ballot
- Issue committees whose issue does not attempt access to or appear on a 2015 ballot
- All other non-terminated special district committees (political and small donor committees, 527 political organizations, independent expenditure committees, etc.) whose candidates or issues do not attempt access to or appear on a 2015 ballot
|Annual report due date||Reporting period|
|May 1, 2015
April 27, 2014 - April 26, 2015
June 1, 2014 - April 26, 2015
An annual report must be filed by committees that remain open (i.e. those not yet terminated) no later than the first business day of the month in which the anniversary of the election occurs.
A special district election is being held in conjunction with the 2015 Coordinated Election. When do candidates and committees who are involved with this election file their reports?
You will file your disclosure reports according to the "Frequent Calendar" of the 2015 County Filing Calendar.
Note that special district candidates and candidate committees are not required to file disclosure reports until they have raised or spent more than $200 in the aggregate.
I have other questions about special district elections.
Questions about special district elections should be directed to the designated election official or the Department of Local Affairs.
I have questions about campaign finance disclosure reporting.
Questions about campaign finance disclosure reporting should be directed to our office. You can contact us at 303-894-2200, ext. 6383, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about major contributor notices and notices of independent expenditures?
The following reports are not required in odd calendar years:
- 24 Hour Notice of Major Contributor,
- 48 Hour Notice of Independent Expenditure, and
- Electioneering Communication reports.