If you would like help with your license application, you can sign up for our consultation services. We will meet with you one-on-one to review the application and make sure that you have everything that you need to get a license. This will help you to avoid time-consuming revisions and resubmissions. You can come to our offices, or, in some cases, we'll come to you. This service is open to all first-time applicants.
If you would like our Consultation Service professionals to help you with your bingo-raffle license application, please provide us with some basic information below. We will get back to you within 1 - 2 business days to set up a consultation time.
- Is the organization a nonprofit?
- Has the organization existed continuously for at least the last five years?
- Does the organization have membership, and has it had membership for the last five years?
- If there is no membership, does the Board want to apply? See Rule 3(A)(3) for limitations.
- Does the organization have a certified games manager already in place?
If you are not sure if your organization meets these requirements, or if you have questions, please call 303-894-2200, ext. 6406.
Your contact information
Having trouble with the form? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested information, or call us at 303-894-2200, ext. 6406.