2013 Senate Recall Election Calendar
Recall election: Tuesday, September 10, 2013
- Candidates and committees participating in the recall election. This may include:
- Candidates and candidate committees whose candidate seeks to fill a vacancy if the recall is successful.
- State issue committees supporting or opposing the recall question.
- All other campaign finance committees raising or expending funds related to the recall questions and successor candidates.
Existing committees with an infrequent filing schedule participating in the recall election must notify our office to update their filing schedule.
|Report due date
|August 27, 2013 (Tuesday)
Start date varies - depends on the date of registration or date recall activity began.
Ends on August 22, 2013
|September 3, 2013 (Tuesday)
||August 23, 2013 - August 29, 2013
|October 10, 2013 (Thursday)
||August 30, 2013 - September 30, 2013
The following reports are not applicable for this election:
- 24-Hour Notice of Major Contributor,
- 48-Hour Notice of Independent Expenditure, and
- Electioneering Communications.
"Paid for by" statements for Issue and Independent Expenditure Committees may apply. Please review the below listed campaign finance laws and rules:
- Issue Committees: Section 1-45-108.3 C.R.S.
- Independent Expenditure Committees: Section 1-45-107.5(5), C.R.S. and Campaign Finance Rule 5.1