If you already have a user ID and password, log in to your account.
What is a professional fundraising consultant?
A professional fundraising consultant:
A professional fundraising consultant only needs to register if he
or she has custody or control of contributions from a solicitation
campaign at any time. 
- Is a person who is hired by a charitable
organization to plan, manage, advise, consult, or prepare material for
the purpose of soliciting charitable contributions in Colorado.
- Does not directly
solicit or employ anyone to solicit contributions.
- Is not an officer or regular
employee of a charitable organization.
Why do I need an account?
You must create an account before registering as a professional fundraising consultant. Only people with access to this account can file documents or make changes to your records.
How do I create an account?
- Enter the name of the authorized officer. What is an authorized officer?
- Enter an email address. Our office will use this email address to contact the professional fundraising consultant about the account and any filings. Examples might include resetting a password or sending reminders about filing deadlines.
- Enter a daytime telephone number.
I have created an account. What's next?
An email with your new user ID and password will be sent to the email address entered on the form.
Log in to your account with the user ID and password to register.
 6-16-104.3(3), C.R.S.