My paid solicitor told me that I have to sign a solicitation notice online. What does this mean?
When an organization contracts with an outside paid solicitor, the paid solicitor will prepare solicitation notices using our online system. The campaign report can't be submitted until the charity has signed it.
How can I "sign" something online?
When the organization's user account was created, an authorized officer’s identity was established and a password was issued. When the authorized officer logs in with his or her password and clicks on a button to sign a filing, the system automatically enters his or her name on the signature line of the electronic form. This is "signing" the form. How do I change the authorized officer (signer)?
How do I sign our solicitation notice?
- Log in to your account with your user ID and password. Need help logging in?
- Click on "File a Document".
- On the Available for Filing page, click on "View & Sign Solicitation Notices".
- A list of solicitation notices will be displayed. Any notices that are ready to be reviewed and signed will be listed as "not signed" under the filing status.
- Click on "View Solicitation Notice" to review the unsigned notice.
- When you have reviewed the notice and are satisfied that it is correct, click on the link to the right of the unsigned notice that says "Sign Solicitation Notice".
- Tell the paid solicitor that the notice has been signed.