- a new LLC, corporation, trade name or trademark
- refiling a trade name that has expired
- a new foreign (outside of Colorado) entity
- converting from one type of business to another (such as an LLC to a corporation)
- a periodic report
- renewing a trade name
- a requalifying foreign (outside of Colorado) entity
- bringing a delinquent entity back into good standing
- changing and correcting information
If you are filing a form online, you will be asked if you would like to sign up for email notifications during the process.
If you are filing a form on paper that will create a new record, see information about email notifications.
Charitable annual reports and forms
Forms filed with our charities department are separate from business filings.