|Notice Filed with SOS
|Description of Subjects/Issues
||Amendments to the Colorado PERA Rules
|Purpose/Objective of Rule
||The purpose of this rulemaking is to amend the Colorado PERA Rules as follows:
1. Rule 1.20F is being amended to treat cash payments in lieu of fringe benefits paid by employers to be treated as PERA salary pursuant to section 24-51-101(42), C.R.S.
2. Rule 2.15 is being amended to reflect name changes and affiliations of PERA employers.
3. Rule 2.20F is being amended to clarify the deadline for a party to request consolidation of administrative appeals and to accurately retitle subsection F of the Rule.
4. Rule 11.10E is being added to clarify that instructors at state colleges and universities may determine hours worked for purposes of Section 24-51-1101(1), C.R.S. by deeming each one credit hour taught as equal to three hours worked.
5. Rule 11.15D is being added to require retirees working after retirement for a PERA employer that fail to timely report exceeding the working after retirement limits will be required to pay interest at PERA’s actuarial investment assumption rate.
6. Rule 14.30 is being amended to clarify the charges for delinquent 401(k) Plan reports and contributions.
|Submitted in response to issues raised by COLS/OLLS?
|Is this rule adopted in response to recent legislation?
||PERA office - 1301 Pennsylvania Street, Denver, CO 80203